Thursday, September 11, 2014

Announcing my Run to become CITY COUNCILLOR FOR WARD 29 TORONTO-DANFORTH

Like my fellow constituents, I desire to live in a city where Councillors listen to the public, where Councillors effectively respond to calls from their ward, and where elected representatives help people find remedies for their problems. I believe there are more options than increasing taxes and cutting services. I believe we can learn from other great cities on how to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and generate revenue. The job of city council is to work together to resolve the issues affecting the people of our great city and I plan to do that regardless of who sits in the mayor's office.  Toronto is a world class city and it's time our city council worked together to find world class solutions that carry us forward towards our bright future.