Monday, November 3, 2014

A Big THANK YOU and lots of LOVE to the entire VOTE VLACHOS TEAM!

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone on the Vote Vlachos team.

Jiali Ou - Owner of Graphics Communication. Thank you for the incredible work you did developing my campaign branding, postcards, creating the website, taking photos, and making sure all my branding had the same look and feel. You answered the phone every time I called and provided a solution to every issue my lack of tech savvy produced.

Sean Danby - Freelance Film Producer, Kent Parker - Digital and Interactive Content Producer at Freelance, Paul Cornwall - Camera Man. The campaign videos your team put together are incredible and helped me reach a much wider audience then I ever could have hoped. Thank you all. 

Brand Parlor Consulting/Business Services. Much thanks for designing and printing my campaign signs in 24 hrs. I promise next time I'll give you at least 2 days notice.  

Steven Hoffman & Terry Hiatas. Your advice, research and feedback regarding my platform and policies was invaluable to my campaign, Thank you.  

Bahman Yazdonfar. Thank you for having me on your show ThatChannel.com. One of the issue any new comer to municipal politics faces is the lack of exposure to local media.  Your team at Independent Nation and ThatChannel.com is doing something to bridge the gap and you should be proud of your efforts. 

Pagiotis Margettas. Thank you for putting up my campaign signs not once but twice after many were torn down.
 
Bejamine Dichter - Candidate for  Ward 27. Thank you for your encouragement and persistence in demanding I run for my ward and do whats best for the people of our great city.  

It would have been impossible for to me to have done any of this without your help and support.  I really appreciate all your hard work, advice and creativity!

Sincerely,

Jimmy Vlachos 
Candidate for City Council 
Ward 29 Toronto-Danforth